Monday, October 4, 2010

My stranger

Sitting by the lake , enjoying the cool breeze,
I watch the sailing boats and the lovely birds,
but why do I get a feeling,
That I am being watched?
I turn around and I see no one
Though I still feel an eye on me,
From the corner of my eye,
I see a man, A stranger,
Tall, dark and handsome.
His deep voice is like music
as he walks by and says hello.
He sits by my side and talks to me,
no track of time, unaware of people around,
I am lost , as if in a trance,
He reminds me of a centaur,
wild and untamed one moment,
suave and charming the other.
Even in a crowd , he smiles at me,
Lost in the crowd, he worries me
He comes close to me and whispers in my ear
'close your eyes, and let the magic unfold'
One little blink is all it took
there was no lake, no birds, no boats,
no stranger smiling down at me.
I lay alone on my bed,
shaking my head for being a fool.
days have passed but I still wonder,
was it just a dream,
coz I still feel watched, I still see his shadow,
I still smile in a sly way, when someone questions my rosy glow.. :)

No comments: